DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- cookies technical and functional: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it..
- cookies analysis: allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of Cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- cookies advertising: : allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where requested service is provided based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- cookies of behavioural advertising: collect information on the user's personal preferences and choices(retargeting)in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- cookies social: established by the social network platforms in the services to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- cookies affiliate: allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- cookies security: store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
- cookies own: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power managed by the own editor and from where the requested service is provided by the user.
- cookies third party : are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON STORAGE PERIOD
- cookies session are a type of Cookies designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- cookies permanent: : are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookiecontroller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
FEITO Y TOYOSA S.A. is the controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing: as specified in the Cookies section which are used on this website.
Legitimization of the processing:except in cases where it is necessary for web browsing, by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in the Cookies section used in the website.
Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise their rights:
FEITO Y TOYOSA S.A.. MERCASTURIAS, NAVE 6 – 33192 LLANERA (Asturias). E-mail: email@example.com
Contact details of the data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|google.com||__Secure-ENID||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|google.com||AEC||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 6 months|
|google.com||CONSENT||Google cookie consent tracker||in a year|
|google.com||SEARCH_SAMESITE||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests. The main goal is mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||in 6 months|
|google.com||SOCS||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|kiwiastur.es||cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|kiwiastur.es||qtrans_cookie_test||Cookie required to use website options and services||session|
|google.com||1P_JAR||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.||in a month|
|google.com||NID||This cookies is used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and Google ad personalization||in 7 months|
|google.com||OTZ||Aggregate analysis of website visitors||in a month|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External suppliers of this website:
|COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANNEL|
From this panel the user will be able to configure the cookies that the website can install in their browser, except for the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services that are offered.
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER|
|Delete cookies from your device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thus deleting the cookies from all websites visited.
However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
|Manage site specific cookies||For more precise control of site specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy settings and cookies in their browser.|
|Blocking cookies||While most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on a device, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).|
|HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM MOST COMMON BROWSERS|